Centre of Pedagogical Research and Innovation was established in 2021, located at the Faculty of Human Development, UPSI.
The are four (4) main objective of CPRI’s establishment, which are:
- As a center for gathering expert resources and expertise to provide training services in the field of teaching and learning.
- Provide systematic and professional consulting services in the field of teaching & learning at the national level.
- As a collection center for a collection of innovations in teaching and learning to be used as a reference at the national level.
- As a center for the publication and collection of the latest reading and reference resources in the field of learning and teaching
The CPRI consists of a dedicated management team of six (6) individuals with diverse areas of expertise, as well as two (2) support staff who handle administrative and day-to-day operations at the center.
- PEDAGOGY TRAINING CENTER – Providing expert training according to Clusters
- EDUCATION SYSTEM POLICIES BASED ON CLUSTER OBJECTIVES – Pedagogical Innovation Research Grant (GPUIP)”
- DATA CENTER FOR PEDAGOGICAL AND CLUSTER RESEARCH – Pedagogical resource referral Centre.
- To establish a collaborative network with domestic and international parties to enhance pedagogical excellence
Pedagogy Training Centre
Provide expert training by cluster
National Education System Policy
National education policy based on cluster
Pedagogy & Research Data Centre
Data sources for pedagogy and research